The Senior Management Program is designed for mid to high level managers whose existing or future responsibilities include transportation management and operations.
The positions listed below are provided as an indication of the types of participants that would benefit from the Operations Academy™ Program. This list is not intended to be complete, but rather as an indication of the backgrounds and interests of typical candidates for the Academy program.
- Director/Manager of Traffic Operations
- District/Division/State Traffic Engineer
- Director/Manager of Transportation Planning
- Regional Director/Operations Chief
- Director of Maintenance
- Transportation Operations/Management Center Manager
- Information Technology Managers
- Manager of Traffic Engineering in a state or local jurisdiction
- Senior Transportation Planner in a state or local jurisdiction or MPO
- Law Enforcement/Public Safety Managers (state or local)